Hello, Fawn

I think the year is 1788, the wife's name is Rosa Maria residents of "Vale
Levante" the Parish is of course, the Santa Maria Madalena in Pico, the
godfather's name seems to be José Inácio Oliveira of the village of Faial.

Note that "Vale Levante", means eastern valley, so it doesn't have to be a
specific place existing today.

Also, I'm not sure this is the same Vicencia Rosa.. It clearly says that
the Vicencia in the marriage record was born and baptized in Sta. Luzia. In
any case, the second one is this person:

http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=StaLuzia;lang=pt;p=vicencia;n=rosa

Her death record is:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-SANTALUZIA-O-1795-1853/PIC-SR-SANTALUZIA-O-1795-1853_item1/P167.html

Note that it's not that uncommon for women to have morphing names.. Try to
research her mother's family comes from some 'Francisco' family. Also, it's
quite possible she lied about having been abandoned. It's also possible she
didn't know.

João