Steve,

The Manuel Rodrigues Quiteria and Sebastiana de Jesus is an erroneous entry
by the priest . All other entries of the time period for their children
show him as Manuel Rodrigues Silvestre. I show nine children with three
obitos for

Manuel and Sebastianna from 1840 to 1858 in the Santa Cruz records.

 It may have been done to differentiate him from another  Manuel Rodrugues
Silvestre ( son of Silvestre Antonio Rodrigues and Maria de Jesus, and
husband of Ana Vitoria) who was living in town at the same time.

Eric Edgar