Hi Mary Ann,
I see it has a free 7 day subscription.
Do you find the membership price worth it?
Are there things found there that you can't get free with Ancestry.com membership?
Thanks,
Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
---------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Genealogy Bank Lookup
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, September 13, 2013 1:03 pm
To: [email protected]
His death record is on Archives.com, but not his sister's.Fred Santos
Death Record
Family Information
- Lewis (Maiden Name)
- Mother
I don't know if this helps or not.Mary AnnIn a message dated 9/13/2013 12:10:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:--When I was looking for my obit from San Jose, I tried Ask A Librarian as I always do this first when looking for an obit and they told me they did not provide that service and how to go about getting the record myself which I ended up doing. I have noticed lately Ask A Librarian is not as accommodating as they have been in the past. Recently, the reply from a Southern library they said due to lack of personnel they do not provide the service and I always made a donation to the library for the obits I request. I just also got the same response recently from a Genealogy Society and they gave me names of fee for hire researchers and having done this previously I passed on it as it was quite costly and half the information she provided and charged me for I had already given to her. Go figure. That is why our listmembers are so GREAT!!"E"--
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
--Have you tried "Ask a Librarian" on either the Santa Clara County website or the California State Library website? I have had great luck using that service when I need an obituary from "out of area" newspapers. Usually they can email you a copy without a fee.LisaIn a message dated 9/10/2013 11:03:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:Can anyone who has access to this site can they do a obit look up for a Fred Santos who died on 29 Nov 1965 in Santa Clara Co, CA? Would greatly appreciate it.or his sister Mary Feroli who died same place on 13 Jan 1992.--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

