Eliseu,

I don't know where she's from, but I have a possible relative for you:

Isilda da COSTA DIAS de MEDEIROS
married to António RIBEIRO de MEDEIROS.

Based on these surnames, I would say they are most likely from Sao Miguel.

I would estimate they were married about 1920-1930.

Doug

On Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:57:40 AM UTC-7, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva 
wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
>  
>
> Does anyone have COSTA DIAS surname from S. Miguel Island?
>
> Please let me know about!
>
>  
>
> Muito Obrigado J,
>
> *Eliseu Pacheco da Silva*
>
> *(S. Miguel, Graciosa, Alentejo)*
>
> *Azores Genealogy Group *
>
>  
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to