Hi!

 

Family Finder Test QUESTIONS:

 

- In the section Pending Relationships somebody pointed me out as his/her
cousin. This "pointer" person does not have her or his pedigree gedcom. How
do I know/confirm the selection she/he did? Now I am asked to point out our
which relationship he or she is to me. I WOULD LOVE to answer back to
confirm or remove it, but.

- When should I hit the assign button of the known relationship column?

- When I cannot find any relation in comparing both pedigrees does it mean:

- the test is wrong

- the pedigree gedcom is wrong

- the pedigree gedcom is not complete (even if it seems to)

 

Muito Obrigado J,

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

(S. Miguel, Graciosa, Alentejo)

Azores Genealogy Group 

 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to