Hi!

Family Finder Test QUESTIONS:

- In the section Pending Relationships somebody pointed me out as his/her
cousin. This "pointer" person does not have her or his pedigree gedcom. How
do I know/confirm the selection she/he did? Now I am asked to point out our
which relationship he or she is to me. I WOULD LOVE to answer back to
confirm or remove it, but.

- When should I hit the assign button of the known relationship column?

- When I cannot find any relation in comparing both pedigrees does it mean:

- the test is wrong

- the pedigree gedcom is wrong

- the pedigree gedcom is not complete (even if it seems to)

Muito Obrigado J,

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

(S. Miguel, Graciosa, Alentejo)

Azores Genealogy Group