Many people in the section Pending Relationships point a person out as
his/her cousin so they can use the "common with" boolean expression to see
who is related to you and them. Unfortunately this is the only way you can
use the boolean expression. It is very much a fishing expedition, and as
far as I'm concerned tells you very little. Let's say you are A and the
person you say you are in common with is B. You run the list and you find
you have C, D, E and F in common with B. That is all well and good, but it
does not mean C , D, E and F have anything in common with each other (they
might... and they might not). You would have to run each separately.
Unfortunately, not many have their trees available. You can write them and
tell them you noted they listed you as a cousin and you are curious if
their is a connection. They may, or may not get back to you. Kind of
frustrating.
Best of luck,
Tish

On Sunday, September 29, 2013, Eliseu Manuel Pacheco da Silva wrote:

> Hi!****
>
> ** **
>
> Family Finder Test QUESTIONS:****
>
> ** **
>
> - In the section Pending Relationships somebody pointed me out as his/her
> cousin. This “pointer” person does not have her or his pedigree gedcom. How
> do I know/confirm the selection she/he did? Now I am asked to point out our
> which relationship he or she is to me… I WOULD LOVE to answer back to
> confirm or remove it, but…****
>
> - When should I hit the assign button of the known relationship column?***
> *
>
> - When I cannot find any relation in comparing both pedigrees does it mean:
> ****
>
> - the test is wrong****
>
> - the pedigree gedcom is wrong****
>
> - the pedigree gedcom is not complete (even if it seems to)****