Yes Paternal: Francisco Silveira de Azevedo and Victoria Luiza maternal
Antonio Jose do Silveira and Anna Luiza.

Joaquina parents are Francisco Garcia Duarte and Laurianna Florinda
paternal: Jose Garcia Duarte and Bernarda Francisca maternal
 Jose Silveria de Azevedo and Joanna Ignacia

Yes the date is 1 Mar 1862