Here ya go, Cheri - 

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-O-1890-1899/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-O-1890-1899_item1/P102.html

I try to clean things up so I can read it but that may not always translate to 
anyone else.  Thanks for giving me a hand with this.

Joanne



On Oct 16, 2013, at 12:25 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> Joanne MGM,
> 
> Post the link for this record to the CCA site instead of the actual record.  
> I can't zoom in whatsoever in the embedded email and even with my reading 
> glasses I can't read the record.
> 
> Cheri
> 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to