Hi Shirley,

Wow, what a nice surprise!  I am looking for the baptismal record for my
great grandmother Leonor.  Cherri helped me find her marriage record to
my great grandfather Antonio Ferreira.  Their marriage record is Sao
Miguel, Feteiras, Ponta Delgada in 1892.  CCA 1892 pages 5 and 6.
Leonor was baptized in the Matriz, Sao Sebastiao.  In the margin it
appears the priest recorded her name as Leonor da Concenciao.  Her
husband Antonio was baptized in Santa Luzia in 1866.  Her passport
record in 1895 lists her as Leonor de Jesus.  Confusing.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Yes, she is buried in Holy Sepulchre in Hayward.  My cousin had a grave
marker put in but her name is spelled wrong and the dates are wrong
also.  This will help us correct that.  Both sides of my family are also
buried there.  It is a beautiful, peaceful place with lots of
Portuguese.  My paternal grandparents are buried three or four rows up
from Leonor.  Purely coincidental.