Hello,
,
Thank you very much HK Pimental and Hermano.  I found my great great
grandpa, Francisco Tavares Pereira.  It lists his parents (Fulgencio
Tavares Pereira and Ursula de Jesus), his age, height and build,  hair
color and when he left to the Sandwich Islands. Its also lists his parish
and church, Rabo de Peixe, Senhor Bom Jesus.  I'm very excited right now!
I just got off of work, came here and noticed the link to these records.  I
had no idea they existed.  Thanks again!