baptized in this Matriz of S. Sebastião

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

Em Terça-feira, 18 de Fevereiro de 2014 22:54, Richard Francis Pimentel
<rfrancispimen...@comcast.net> escreveu:

I think it says the 17 Feb 1763

I agree with  what Terri has plus I think the father of the bride is Laurencao
Morreia? or Vieirra? I can’t make the second name of the grooms mother.

The ages are not given for the bride and groom.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX

From:azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Terri
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:03 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help with parents' names in marriage record

>Erica...this is a HARD one to read!!
  A set of professional eyes from someone else is definately needed .  I can
only make out a tiny bit....

 Married on 7? of February 1763
 Joam Andre son of Sebastiao? Botelho (deceased) and his wife Ignacia ?
 with Anna Roza daughter of  ?  (deceased) and his wife Francisca Roza
 Baptized at Matriz Sao Sebastiao ..but it doesn't mention their age in this
document.

 Sorry....that's all I got