comerciante hebraico radicado em Ponta Delgada.

Data: 29-01-1955
Paróquia / Conservatória: C.R.C. Porto Moniz

MARIDO: Manuel Abrão Ramos

UK, Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960

NAME: Private Edward B Abrao

DEPARTURE: New York, New York, United States
ARRIVAL: 28 Aug 1918 - Liverpool, England

Jose Rosa Abrao   DOD  3 Jul 1950 Portuguese Union of California

NAME: Mary Abrao
SPOUSE: John Abrao
BIRTH: abt 1919 - Azores
RESIDENCE: 1935 - Azores
RESIDENCE: New Bedford, Bristol, Massachusetts

Eric