The Joseph Rose Duarte family had the ranch next door to my great
grandparents in Atwater. My grandfather sold the family place to them about
1940. Many old studio portraits of their family ended up in our posession.

This photos was in the box with them.  They are still on the property and
are partners in the D & S sweet potato packing company. The S half the
company, the Souza's make a sweet potato based spirit called Corbin Vodka.

Eric Edgar