JOSE ROSA  DUARTE
 born 25 Feb 1884 in Madelena, Pico, Azores Islands, Portugal (Source:
Shiplist Madonna 15 Oct 1913.), and died 30 Jul 1953 in Merced County,
California.  He married CAROLYN VINCENT, daughter of FREDERICK AMBROSE and
ANNA SOUZA.  She was born 03 Aug 1890 in California, and died 01 Sep 1942
in San Francisco, California

Eric Edgar