Cheri and all,

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cgnKB4GWxn4/Ux2b36GakXI/AAAAAAAAJy8/Nd4DfaSOTKc/s1600/IMG_6155.JPG>
I checked a few photos I have from different passport request book and
attached one of them that may help. I understand that the island records
may vary, but I remember reading the records at BPARAH and noticed that
several people from other islands were at Angra do Heroismo requesting
passports, mainly Graciosa, Pico and S. Jorge, besides Terceira.

In the photo I attached you will see a request from José Lourenço, São
Miguel island. I'm sure you will find others from São Miguel. This request
from São Miguel is for the year of 1854 and it is at BPARAH.

I think it is worth a try checking with them.

Isabella Baltar
myportuguesegen.blogspot.com