  From: "E" Sharp
  To: azores
  Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Stowaways

  There is/are ship(s) that brought people from the Azores to the US illegally
and there is no ship's manifest documenting these people so trying to find them
in a ship's manifest is highly unlikely. I often wondered if these people
obtained a Passportes from the Azores since they entered the US illegally, did
they leave the Azores illegally.

  "E"