Hello, This brings up a question. I looked but did not locate the following information in relation to the ships leaving the Azores for the United States.
What port would you depart from if you were immigrating from Terceira? Sao Jorge? Pico? That way I can figure out if I can find my people in the Passaportes book on the CCA site. Thanks! Lisa Caetano Harley Southern Cal looking forward to meeting those attending the Conference next month. Antonio Roque <[email protected]> Mar 15 12:51PM -0700 Is there a place to look for the ships that left S. Miguel in 1915 and where they were destined to? -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

