Is the father Francisco Jose de Resendes( I'm guessing ) 

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779_item1/P48.html

Also the padrinhos puzzled me because it said the godfather was the son of - I 
could not decipher the name:  Bernardo Joze de Rego, son of Mathias (???) 
Antonio Do Rego (?)(causes?cant read it.     Souza -    and it looks like it 
talks about the padrinho being baptized .. Then does it say his wife is Donna 
Ignacia ? rosa?

I wonder why it gave relationships of godparents.  
Any help would be appreciated.  



http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779_item1/P48.html

Maria Elena 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to