Hello All,
I just wanted to share with all about a wonderful class I'm taking in
Manteca, Ca on Portuguese History.
Someone posted the notice on this site so I thought I'd give it a go.
Thank you whoever posted it.
Mary Del Pino is the teacher.  Each week we cover a different Island,
Traditions, Foods, culture, etc.     It has given me a very different
perspective on my heritage.  I hope to make it to the premier of Portuguese
Coming to America this Sunday night in San Jose also.
Now that I'm retired I will finally get to start back up with my research
and find those I have not had luck with before.  So I'll be asking a lot of
questions of you all.

Thanks in advance and just thought I'd share about the class if anyone gets
a chance to take it in the future  I give it 2 thumbs up.

Liz

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to