Tanya, the records which would list addresses in the narrative, would be
"obitos." Having said that, I have no idea, whatsoever, when the practice
started - I'm thinking, probably, when Civil Registration began, because
that era ushered in many new policies, ordered by law. Perhaps someone can
help us with that.