Anna - bottom of right page and top left of next page (images 
#66/67 1811-1826, Nossa Senhora da Luz, Graciosa)
daughter of Manuel Antonio Hortins and Maria Josefa born ??? 1816 
Maternos - ??? There are several words directly after the word neta that I 
cannot read.
Paternos -  Antonio Jose Souza and Josefa Maria ???
There are several other names after this and I can see paterna/maternas 
again
Are the grandparents correct as above or am I reading this completely 
wrong?? (more than likely, I am!)
 
*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826_item1/P66.html*<wlmailhtml:{6C3F63ED-7400-4FB0-9209-9AD1470742EB}mid://00000314/!x-usc:http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826_item1/P66.html>
 (1st 
page)
*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826_item1/P67.html*<wlmailhtml:{6C3F63ED-7400-4FB0-9209-9AD1470742EB}mid://00000314/!x-usc:http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826/GRA-SC-LUZ-B-1811-1826_item1/P67.html>
 (second 
half of document)
 
Any help/suggestions, greatly appreciated.  
 
Thank you!
 
Lee in WV
 
 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to