It's Joao. See the accent above Joao in the marriage record. That's the way
the priest did his accents. It is identical the Roiz for Rodrigues. And
note that J is identical to the J in Jose, in the record below. There is
 an name Goas or Gois or Goias, etc, but this looks like Joao, Very clear.
His full name is likely Pedro Joao Faria

JR