Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Dias/ Silviera/ Henriques/ Fraga 1800 -
present
From: "luiznoia ." <noblankt...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, April 30, 2014 1:24 pm
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>

My great great grandfather, Manuel Jacinto Vieira Rodrigues was born in Cedros in 1849. I have an extensive database of Cedros families. My Vieira line goes back to Corvo within two generations from there.

Surnames- Vieira, Rodrigues, Silveira, Mendonca, Vasconcelos Fraga, Valdao, Furtado, Avila

Eric Edgar