Debra,

I have Leopoldina and family in my files. Lena F George dod 3-19-1973 Merced

born 16 May 1884 in Faja Grande to Jose Lucindo de Freitas Henriques and
Maria Lucinda.

I have different dates for her arrival and marriage. She arrives 25 June
1909 aboard the Gallia, Flores to New York. Line 4 Leopoldina Lucinda
Freitas 25 yrs

to join brother Laureano Lucindo de Freitas in Fresno. It shows father Jose
Lucindo de Freitas, Faja Grande as home address

Fresno marriage book has 5 Sep 1909

The George spelling is more common than Jorge in Flores records, especially
in the Lajes concelho.

Eric Edgar