hello everyone.  I am looking to see what the notation states on this
birth.  I already have most of the information for this person, just  looking
see what is stated in the notes on the side
The party is for Balbina Carmo Reis.  this is for item # 3

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904
-1911/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904-1911_item1/P129.html and  the next page top
left
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904-1911/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904-1911_item1/P130.html

Thank  you
Bob Camacho