I had my moms DNA tested many years ago. It was just an initial test that did
not yield very much information. It used to show the haplogroup. Anyway I went
to the family tree DNA site last night and was looking in there and in the maps
section there is a little bubble or ballon above the Avenida of Dom Infante
Henrique in Ponta Delgada with the name of a woman a Maria da Conceicao. Under
her name it says b. 1848. I have never noticed this before and not really sure
what it might be. Herb