I'm trying to locate the parents of Joao da Costa Ferraz and Antonia
Francisca of Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-C-1809-1832/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-C-1809-1832_item1/P78.html.

Right side

Their son Antonio Jacinto da Costa Ferraz was born 7 Jul 1784 and married
Barbara Querobina do Espirito Santo on 10 Feb 1817 in Agua de Pau.   On
their marriage record  she was listed as Barbara Querobina do Coracao de
Jesus.

Witnesses at this marriage were Antonio Caetano da Silva Lopes and Antonio
Jose Tavares

It's possible that Joao's parents were not from Agua de Pau.  I'm
thinking maybe they were from  Vila Franca, but I have not been able to
find them.  Does anyone have these families?

Herb