Eliseu,
I didn't really have anything on him except the info. in RR and the 2nd
marriage certificate giving his name as Manoel Rebello Carneiro.  So, I
went looking for the first marriage record (I thought I already had it, but
I didn't).  Here is what I found:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADA-C-1690-1728/SMG-ND-ACHADA-C-1690-1728_item1/P26.html

They were married _____ (can't make out the number) August 1698, Achada.
Mel. Rabollo, son of Antao Rabollo and Margarida da Costa, residents of
Maia, married Maria Soares, dau of Mel. Soares __________ (it says
something after his name but I can't read it on my computer, can you make
it out?  I'll check later on my tablet which is easier to read the records
on) and Barbara Furtada, residents of Achada.

I am confused at the end of the record.  Instead of saying Testemunhos it
says Padrinhos, don't know if that was the recorders mistake or not.  It
says "Padrinhos Simao da Silva mor. no lugar da Maya & Madrinhaas Ma. de
Mello nor. de Paullos Furtado de Almeida mor. de Mel. Carreiro

I've never read this era before.  Is it common to put the godparents in the
marriage record?  It also seems the names are confused, maybe the first set
is his and the second set are hers?

Anyway, Manoel's parents are given as Antao Rabollo and Margarida da Costa,
which is close to Antao Rebello Teixeira and Margarida Costa Carneiro,
don't you think?  Is it close enough?

Mel