Oh gosh!  I am so sorry to everyone that that other link was posted.  I
have no idea how I did that.  I'm am red with embarrasment.

This is the correct link for the marriage record in Mosteiros for Manoel
Raposo and Maria Albina. The record seems to say they were married in Sete
Cidades and Ginetes, though I know that is not possible.  The record is in
the book for marriages in Mosteiros.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-MOSTEIROS-C-1870-1879/SMG-PD-MOSTEIROS-C-1870-1879_item1/P3.html

Thanks and my sincere apologies to all!

Mel