Below is the marriage record of Antonio Jorge and Anna Vasconcellos (bottom 
of right page) -
 
My thanks to Pam Santos for finding (and sending the link) to me.
 
Unfortuantely, this is a difficult one for me to read.
 
I cannot even read the date or the parents names, or if they were given at 
all.
 
I can see Atonio Jorge filho ????? and on the next line I can see "com B or 
a D ????? ??? Concellos filha de ?????????
 
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713_item1/P19.html
 
ANY and all help is/will be greatly appreicated.
 
Lee Estep, 
Charleston, West Virginia 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to