I'm having some trouble reading and interpreting some old Portuguese 
hand-written documents, and I'm hoping someone here would be willing to 
offer some assistance.

I do not speak, read, nor write Portuguese, but I'm fluent in Spanish so 
I'm usually able to understand most of the information on some Portuguese 
documents, but I'm having some trouble reading and interpreting some old 
Portuguese hand-written documents. I'm hoping someone here would be willing 
to offer some assistance in translating so I can extract some of the more 
minor details.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to