​Anyone familiar with Italian records?  My 4th great grandfather's first
wife is listed as deceased on his Portugal second marriage record (I am
descended from this marriage).  I am trying to find this first
wife's marriage and death records to try and find out if he had any
children with her.  She is listed as dying in Trieste on the second
marriage record.  Someone gave me this FHC info:
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog
... Trieste%22
<https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/results?count=20&placeId=118160&query=%2Bplace%3A%22Italy%2C%20Trieste%2C%20Trieste%22>
I went there but I cannot seem to find Catholic Church records there.  Am I
missing something? I am taking an educated guess they also married
in Trieste and would like to look at these records also.

Any help greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

"E"

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to