I'd love to see Rabo de Peixe sometime soon. It would break open a huge wall on
my Mom's maternal side.  I'd have enough research for at least a year! LOL
Joanne

Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier
Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Benevides, deSouza), Lagoa (Luiz,
d'Oliveira Homem) and Rabo de Peixe (Martins Gouveia)