Yay for Maia!  I had started my research in Furnas and found that a lot of 
post 1813 Maia records were being recorded there.  But as soon as I hit the 
1813 roadblock, I had to go to the Maia parish.  Did some research 
yesterday and found a lot of records.  I'm very happy. :)

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:44:09 PM UTC-4, Pam Santos wrote:
>
> Baptisms and Marriages are up for Maia on CCA site. Yippy
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to