Those records are part of AD Bragança's archive. As the author of tombo.pt,
the only thing I can tell you is that they'll be available on my site about
12 hours after the archive makes them available on the internet. That's the
good news. As Cheri said, they'll be available in http://tombo.pt/en/f/crz07

The bad new is that AD Bragança is one of the 'black sheep' of the family.
They probably don't have the budget to make an employee have spare time to
place those books online. If you can read some portuguese (or even if not),
scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can see some nice graphs of
the evolution of each archive until about 4 months ago.

João C. Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en