MaryAnn,

About Sebastiao is very difficult, but regarding this other immigrant, the
singer, you could try the website called Museu da Imigracao de Sao Paulo,
where you can search for the name or boat. There was where I found the list
of my great grandparents from Spain.

Here it is the link: http://museudaimigracao.org.br/en/

Roberta