Thank you Elle!

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 11:04 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] American versions of Ignacia

Erica,

My grandfather whose middle name was Ignacio (Antonio Ignacio de Faria)
sometimes used Ines and Inos when he first came to this country, but by the
time he had children, he used Enos, not only for himself, but also as the
middle name for most of his children, both male and female. They were told it
was an important family name, but didn't realize it was Ignacio in the Azores.

  _____