Elaine, when I bought the computer I am now using in 2013, I asked if FTM 16
would work with it.  I have Microsoft 2010 and my FTM 16 does work with it.
However, when I had a similar problem when a worm invaded my computer, I could
not get FTM 16 to run for me.  I had the computer guy from Staples come and he
was able to get it installed.  Don't know how he did it and hope the worms go
somewhere else!
I understand entirely how you feel about the new version of FTM.  It is just
too complicated and I don't like the index on the page all the time.  I guess
as we "mature" we don't want to give up what works for us.
Hope you find a solution to your FTM 16 viewing.Celeste Celeste Perry
ccgran...@yahoo.com

     On Sunday, November 2, 2014 3:05 PM, "E" Sharp" <bellema...@gmail.com>