Hi All,
I am very happy that the records of Ribeirinha are now on line as it is the parish where my great grandparents were from. While I am not desperate to continue my search ( I had worked around that the old fashion way by ruining my eyes looking at 16mm film) It is nice to go back and revisit some of the documents which are now in a more readable form. I did notice the book for baptisms for the year 1881 is posted on line. This book was not filmed by the LDS when the other records were filmed in 1983. I have one or two things I need to check there so I am Happy! Happy! Happy! Rick Richard Francis Pimentel Epping, NH -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

