That should read Thereza Ferreira, not Thereza Francisca. 

JR

On Friday, November 21, 2014 9:40:47 AM UTC-5, JR wrote:
>
> Yes, Sipriano Pachequo (Pacheco) filho Mel Pacheco and Maria de Paiva cc 
> Thereza Francisca, filha Mel da Sylva and Maria Francisca, July 11, 1705, 
> all nats res RGE.
>
> Mel Cabral filho Anto Frz (antonio Fernandes) and Maria Cabral cc Izabel 
> Leda, filha Joam Ledo e Maria de Teves, Jan 22- 1708, all nats res, RGE
>
> Have to go for now.
>
> JR
>
>
> On Friday, November 21, 2014 7:40:41 AM UTC-5, Lee wrote:
>>
>> I need a "second" parie of eyes to confirm that I'm reading the following 
>> 2  marriage reords correctly:
>>  
>> The first one is for the marriage of Sipriano? Pachequo and Maria 
>> Francisa in July 1705 - *am I reading the grooms name correctly*?  
>> I can see that the parents were *Manoel?* Pechequo and Maria de Paiva  
>> (right side, bottom of first page and top, left of second page)
>>  
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718_item1/P112.html
>>  
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718_item1/P113.html
>>  
>> The second one is for the marriage of Manoel Cabral and Izabel Leda which 
>> occured on* ??? 22, 1708* (left page)
>> I am having trouble reading the parents names in this one. 
>>  
>> I read that his father is Antonio *???? *and mother is Maria Cabral, 
>> defuntos
>> and her parents are Joam Ledo and Maria de *?? ???*
>>  
>> Also could someone possibly decipher the margin notes?  There are a lot 
>> of them on this one; I can see several dates; but can't make out the rest.
>>  
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1697-1718_item1/P157.html
>>  
>> Any/all help/suggestions much appreciated and thank you!
>>  
>> Lee Estep, 
>> currently in Charleston, WV
>>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to