Is anyone having problems viewing the records on the CCA site?  I can 
longer see them, they don't show on the screen anymore.  My browser just 
spins round and round but no more records. Its ironic, cause, I just wrote 
to them a few days ago, to thank them for all the work they did in getting 
them all uploaded and now I cant get  them.  LOL.

Herb

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to