Although I don't like... hate google chrome, it is by far the fastest web
browser for the CCA stuff. I haven't dealt with the new Safari browser
(which is supposedly faster), but I did get the tip from one of the
programers for DNAGEDCOM. He said google chrome worked better for their
site... and it did.

Tish

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> I was able to view a record via my cell phone. And others are able to
> access the CCA. Herb, I guess we clear our cache and all that stuff.
> Cheri
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
sfig
Researching
Island: Santa Maria
Freguesia: Santa Barbara

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to