Hi all, I've been in touch with Igor and have sent him the money for the
book. I have asked if I can give out his email and I am awaiting his
response. He does accept PayPal but you must pay in Euros so you get charge
a little amount on this end. I suggest that you friend him on FB as Eliseu
stated OR you can wait until he gives me permission to give out his email.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia Sicily