Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!  May 2015 bring great health
and a wealth of new discoveries to all in our extended Azorean family!
Nancy Jean Baptista
Pico, Sao Jorge and Santa Maria

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:12:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Merry Christmas, Feliz Natal, Boas Festas thread
From: rcap...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good New Year!! Thanks to all of the
'elves' that have helped with their genealogy help all year long. Rosemarie
rcapodc@gmail.comResearching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico,
Azores,Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM, 'celeste perry' via Azores Genealogy