Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.  My we have Love, Faith, and Hope
for 2015.

Bernadette  and Aldina

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:47 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Merry Christmas, Feliz Natal, Boas Festas thread

Merry Christmas, Feliz Natal, and Boas Festas to all on this list!!!

If you would like to wish the list members Christmas greetings, hit reply (if
you are in email mode) and type away.  Please, do NOT start your own
thread/post.  Please post your greetings before 12:01 pm (your time) on Dec.
26th.

Have a great day!

Achada