I would like to know if there are any record in Azores that were ever 
indexed? I am starting to believe that a couple of ancestors were not 
Brazilians, maybe they were born in Portugal/Azores or maybe they were 
married in Portugal/Azores.

The second question is: Do Azores have civil registration? Would they have 
grandparents names on the civil registrations? Can we request one?

I see that many places will send you the record if you give them name, 
date, parents, place of birth...I think if you knew all this information 
the record would not be that useful ;) 

Roberta

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to