St. Joseph's Church, Clarksburg, Yolo County, California  Portuguese

Is there anyone in contact with a man who years ago was  given permission
by the priest to completely extract the vital records of  baptism, marriage
and death from this church in Clarksburg? I  was told that he would one day
publish it, though he may have hit a  snag with that idea.

There were so many from Pico in those early  years and many Sacramento area
families could learn where their ancestors came  from if they had access to
these records.  The most recent priest has not  been letting anyone see the
records.  Even though he has retired, it would  certainly be easier if the
records have been extracted than to go to the  church

I believe that my grandparents may have been married there.

Mary Ann