Hi,

 

I have been searching for the death record for Francisco Dutra Machado on
January 22, 1705. I found a record at
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-CASTELOBRANCO-O-
1643-1722/FAL-HT-CASTELOBRANCO-O-1643-1722_item1/P122.html (bottom entry,
right page), continuing onto the next page. I see his name in the record,
but the rest of it does not look like anything I have seen before so I am
having difficulty translating the rest. Can anyone help?

 

Diane George

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to