Maria Elena, the child's given name is Prajano, The father's name is 
Mathias Jose da Silveira from the parish of Nossa Senhora da Piedade, ilha 
do Pico); the mother's name is Maria Adelaide da Silva Lima of the parish 
of Apostolo Sao Pedro, Ponta Delgada, resident on Rua da Calheta. I 
wouldn't lend weight to the names on the other documents unless there is 
evidence that your ancestor actually used the names mentioned therein.

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 10:55:08 PM UTC-5, Maria wrote:
>
> Lower left hand 
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1885-1887/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1885-1887_item1/P162.html
>  
>
> The name is written clearly and yet I can't tell what it is.  Is it 
> Prajano??   Ship's manifest had him as Fragano and later in the  1900 
> census it's translated as him Terrajean.  I finally found his baptismal 
> record today and still guessing. 
>
> I'm so excited to find it yet I can't believe it's Prajano (?) 
>
> LOL 
>
> THANKS SO MUCH 
>
>
>
> Maria Elena 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to