Oh- Manuel- thank you- that makes sense.  In the 1900 US Census the transcriber 
wrote "Terajean" now I can see how Trajano could look like Terajean- if I 
stretch it.  Also- I can see how he would go by John as he grew up in boston.  

I LOVE the wonderful people on this list- you are so helpful.  

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 30, 2015, at 7:10 AM, mances <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Maria,
> 
> It's Trajano. See the difference between the T from Trajano and the P from 
> Piedade on the record.
> 
> Trajano is a given name in portuguese, I never saw Prajano.
> 
> Manoel
> 
> Em sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2015 10:47:42 UTC-2, Maria escreveu:
>> 
>> Wow- "Prajano". It is then!  Thank you.  
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>>> On Jan 30, 2015, at 12:21 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Prajano?  I googled it.  I got a place in Italy.  Is there a Saint Prajano? 
>>>  Is there a meaning to this name, or is it just a name.
>>> 
>>> Maria Elena, I guess I'd be thrilled too!  Not your usual group of expected 
>>> names!
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Cheri Mello
>>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>>> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, 
>>> Achada
>>> -- 
>>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
>>> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
> 
> -- 
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to